Your Facebook Pixel
- Facebook allows one Facebook Pixel per user profile for the user’s personal ad account.
- The same pixel can be installed on more than one website.
- You do not need advanced pixel events to run ads or to do our Smarter Facebook Ads course – basic pixel install as shown in the video is all you need.
- Get your pixel installed today – it can’t gather any data until you put it on your site, and it’s a fast and easy win.
- Check you have the pixel working on all the pages of your website.
- If you use a third-party provider for some pages of your site (eg Lead Pages) you may need to check with that third party for how to do pixel installation on pages built using that service
- If you are using Business Manager you can build and get access to more Facebook pixels and assign them to ad accounts as required – they’re under Data Sources in the Business Manager Settings area – if you don’t know what Business Manager is you probably are using your personal ad account and can ignore this note.
Welcome and Strategy
- Welcome and Course Overview
- Facebook Ads Strategy
Get Set Up And Ready To Go
- What’s Covered In The Get Set Up Section
- Your Facebook Ad Account and the Business Manager
- Your Baseline Metrics
- Set Up Checklist
Audiences – Find Your People
- What’s Covered In The Audiences Section
- Audience Types
- Build Essential Audiences
- Booster Lesson: Supercharged Audiences
- Booster Lesson: Audience Pitfalls
Plan Your Ads
- What’s Covered In The Plan Your Ads Section
- Facebook Ad Structure
- Facebook Ad Copywriting
- Booster Lesson: Ad Components & Ad Design
- Booster Lesson: Finding Your Way Around The Ads Manager
Build Your Ads
- What’s Covered In The Build Section
- Post Engagement Ad
- Website Traffic Ad
- Retarget Reach Ad
- Offer Conversion Ad
- Booster Lesson: Lead-Magnet Conversion Ad
- Booster Lesson: Bonus Ads To Consider
Monitor Your Ads
- What’s Covered In The Monitoring Section
- Kill, Keep or Scale
- Booster Lesson: Ads Reporting
- Booster Lesson: Ad Costs Knowledge
Booster Section: Ninja Level Facebook Advertising
- What’s Covered In The Ad Ninja Section
- Ninja Audiences
- Ninja Ad Creative
- Ninja Split Testing
- Ninja Return On Investment
BONUS: Facebook Ad Templates
- Templates & Instructions